Home
Map Page
Page Index
What's New
Shop
Contact Us

 

Ynysfach

 

"Little Island"

<Click On The Photograph to Enlarge>

An Aerial view of Ynysfach 1965.

 

First Tenants of the Ynysfach Prefabs - June 1948.

Receiving the keys of No. 139 from Mayor Claude Stanfield.

(From the Merthyr Express)

Ynysfach Estate and Merthyr in June 1972. -

Photograph courtesy of Michael Donovan.

MerthyrTydfil_Ynysfach_14-6-72_MichaelDonovan.JPG (92447 bytes)

Ynysfach Estate and Merthyr in June 1972. -

Photograph courtesy of Michael Donovan.

MerthyrTydfil_Ynysfach_2_14-6-72_MichealDonovan.JPG (66429 bytes)

 

The Wern Field. - in the 1960's.

(Photograph courtesy of Mike Donovan)

   

Click Here For

Merthyr Rugby

Football Club

   
 

Merthyr Rugby Football Club. - early 1990s

(Photograph courtesy of Darren Edwards)

Poplar Cottages in the 1960s.

MerthyrTydfil_Georgetown_PoplarRow_1960s.JPG (122054 bytes)

 

Wern Farm - Ynysfach

(Photographs Courtesy of Brian Clayton)

Ynysfach Ironworks by Penry Williams.

 

Llwyncelyn House. C1880, demolished 1980

(Photograph courtesy of Andrew Davies, Troedyrhiw)

 

Click Here to See Andrew Popp's Photographs of Ynysfach & Surrounding Area