Home
Map Page
Page Index
What's New
Shop
Contact Us

 

Thomastown

Merthyr Tydfil

<click on the photograph to enlarge>

 

Siloh Chapel - 1901

Later to become the Miners Hall.

(Photograph by Harris & Son Courtesy of the Leo Davies Collection)

MerthyrTydfil_Town_ChurchStreet_SilohChapel-MinersHall_1901_Harris.JPG (106848 bytes)

 

 
The Jewish Synagogue

MerthyrTydfil_Thomastown_Synagogue.JPG (123041 bytes)

Courtland Terrace

 
Sandbrook House

Thomas Street

Does anyone know this occasion?

MerthyrTydfil_Thomastown_ThomasStreet_2.JPG (87344 bytes)

Lower Thomas Street - 1898

MerthyrTydfil_Town_LowerThomasStreet_WT-Doc-BarnesInWhiteCoat_1898.JPG (108230 bytes)

Union Street, Mr Littlewood, Milkman

MerthyrTydfil_Town_MrLittlewood_Milkman_Outside44UnionSt.JPG (170372 bytes)

The Unitarian Chapel - 1901

(Photograph by Harris & Son Courtesy of the Leo Davies Collection)

MerthyrTydfil_ThomasTown_UnitarianChapel_1901_Harris&Co_LeoDavies.JPG (82100 bytes)

 

Summerhill In The Snow- 1963

(Photograph courtesy of Allison Allen)

 

Cae Mari Dwn

The old farm at the top of the hill, is now the site of a new housing development with Cyfarthfa High School (Upper School building) to the left.

L-R: Ken Williams, John Smith & Christopher Bradley.

(Photograph Courtesy of John Smith)

 

Click Here

For Photographs

of the

Festival of Britain

 

Click Here

More Photographs of

Cae Mari Dwn

 

 

Queen's Road -'The Park Shop'

 
Thomastown Park

MerthyrThomastownParkBandstand.JPG (130271 bytes)

 
 

Click Here for the Thomastown Brickworks

Do you have any photographs or information for this page?

If so, please email us, by clicking the 'Contact Us' button.

To the Map