Map Page
Page Index
What's New
Contact Us


New Castle Street


<Click on photographs to enlarge>








Salem Chapel Built 1855.

Closed in the 1930's, then used as offices and Kingdom Hall of

Jehovah's Witnesses




Merthyr Tydfil Borough Council Bus on Newcastle Street in the late 1970s.

(Photograph courtesy of the John Owen Collection)





To High Street

To Town Map Page