Dowlais Crusaders - 1930's
[Dowlais Crusaders] was an organisation run from the Old Elim Pentecostal
Chapel, which was situated at the bottom end of Ivor Street between the
long gully and Jones the Tobacconist on the corner on the North
Street junction opposite the Post Office and a shop called the Hat House
which was next door."
Courtesy of Edward Hughes)